ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Provides consistent, clean, and organized web development work by converting raw course content into static and/or interactive, web-ready content to be added to the eCollege course delivery system
* Migrates (copy & paste) content from one platform to another using defined course maps, this includes moving and re-linking of code and files
* Adds text and images to online courses
* Retrieves and troubleshoots automated errors during conversion process and implements solutions within defined parameters
* Creating new code
* Reconstruction of existing code
* Provides excellent customer service internally and externally to non-technical co-workers and customers;
* Quality Assurance Testing of automated and manual work
* Tracking of work progress and QA outcomes utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word
* Daily reporting/communication with team and Project Manager.
* Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree or equivalent experience in related field required. Must have previous experience in a professional environment. Customer service experience is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Highly detail-oriented
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to work in a team setting
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to problem solve
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Advanced knowledge and creation of HTML
* Understanding and usage of Microsoft Windows and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)