We have a well respected agency client in Indianapolis that is in need of a Junior Web Developer / Designer to join their team in a temp to hire position. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain experience with an excellent agency! Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly PhotoShop, Illustrator and DreamWeaver
- Proficient understanding of code-versioning tools
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms (such as LESS and SASS) is a plus
Interested parties should apply with a resume and portfolio of previous work (student work will be accepted - as long as the applicant's role in group projects is clearly defined and explained).