BIG BRAND client in San Francisco looking to add a Jr. Web Designer to their team for a full-time, 6 month contract with the potential to extend/convert! If you're looking for a great company to get your foot in the door with - this may be the PERFECT fit!
- Work closely with the creative team to develop and produce creative for all global e-commerce sites, email campaigns and online marketing for the brand.
- Work closely with copywriters and business partners to replicate layouts from established designs while delivering on tight deadlines.
- Work with business and copy teams to clarify objectives, revise creative and ensure accuracy for all projects.
- Actively participate and help drive the creative process by adapting/resizing designs to create versioning for site and email creative along with mobile adaptions and banner ads.
- Responsible for staying current on industry trends, while keeping all brands at the forefront of site/email design and best practices.
- Work across creative disciplines to drive the best customer experience solution.
- Production work of creative assets when designs are approved.
- BFA in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field preferred.
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience in web design or multimedia required.
- e-Commerce experience
- Strong graphic design, layout, typography, image manipulation, and color correction skills. Ideally someone that has experience with emails and landing pages.
- Relevant experience (ideally in a retail and/or ecommerce environment) with a lifestyle-oriented “trendsetting” brand.
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Suite programs especially Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Some HTML coding is required.
- Detail-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be flexible in job duties and take on added responsibility when necessary.
- Portfolio or work samples required.
- Experience with responsive design is a plus.
If interested in being considered for this AMAZING opportunity, please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps. Just to note, we will need the last FOUR digits of your social along with the MONTH and DAY of your birth date in order to fully submit your application.