Our valued NYC Fortune 500 client is in need of a long term freelance Jr. Visual Designer, onsite, 40 hours a week. This role is for 7 months (approx. November), with the opportunity to extend into 2019. As a (freelance) Jr. Visual Designer, you will be working on both print and digital design, interactive PDFs and occasionally a short video utilizing After Effects. Hourly Pay to you $30hr; health care benefits provided, 401k, 5 paid sick days per year.
What You Will Do:
- In this highly creative role, you will produce marketing materials from concept to finished product based on verbal/written creative briefs.
- You will also convert print layouts into tablet friendly digital publications, build folio, add articles, interactive elements, audio, multi-media content, create PowerPoint presentations and Word documents for high level presentations
- Source and research imagery for relevant projects, tailor current marketing materials to the client’s branded guidelines.
- Develop and maintain a full range of print based Sales/Agent marketing material including product brochures, fact sheets, posters, postcards.
- Provide print specs as well as coordinate with external printers, suppliers, and internal purchasing department
What You Need:
- Relevant art studio design and print production experience; degree in Design or Visual Communication
- Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), excellent knowledge of MS Suite; Apple Keynote. Proficient with MAC OS X
- Excellent organizational skills, eye for detail, strong creative vision; great problem solver
- Experience in a finance or fast-paced communications department or corporate environment.
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com