***Portfolio of work required***
As a member of our team, you will be creating fun, thoughtful visual designs and assets that we can use in a variety of media. Your work will range from conceptual design - visually creating brands, templates, hero images; to implementing designs using HTML and CSS. Your work will be featured on customer facing media, partner programs, internal campaigns and more.
As a designer you will weave iconography, typography, color, space and texture together to delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create storyboards and assets such as, illustrations, icons, hero images and more for external videos, e-learning modules and media production
- Produce diagrams, data visualizations, Google slide templates which will be used in external presentations, videos, newsletters etc.
- Implement designs through HTML/CSS in widespread email campaigns and other promotional material
- Take complicated content and present information visually so it is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Take input/requirements from multiple stakeholders across different organizations.
- Contribute to visual design direction at all levels, from conceptual proposals through to asset production.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. graphic, illustration, visual communications), or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in a Visual Design role support of assets for static imagery and layouts
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Experience prototyping and/or implementing designs with HTML/CSS.
- Creating and editing graphics/illustrations, creating print layouts and visual content for interactive and digital media
Nice to have Qualifications:
- Experience collaborating with content strategists, product managers, and/or engineers.
- Experience working across print, web, and interactive media and demonstrated portfolio of solutions
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality.