We are looking for someone who knows all the basics of web video creation and has some real life experience with some great examples to share. We have a two month opportunity for a talented beginner itching to put their brilliance and know-how to the test. The Video talent will create a number of web videos such as how-to’s, and new product reveals, etc. Our Video Interns will work with the client's creative department and web team to create a variety of short videos that will go live on the website ( Global retail brand)
What tasks will this position perform?
1) Collaborate with partners to create brand right video plans, storyboards and scripts
2) Shoot, edit and publish a number of how-to and informational videos
What are the required skills for this role?
1) Ability to create a video from A-Z…Can create a content plan and timeline… Develop a story board… Write a script… Ability to shoot a video…Ability to edit the video…Ability to animate video…Ability to produce video in final format
2) Knowledge of web video content best practices
3) Knowledge of technical requirement for lean videos
4) Must be able to collect requirements and work collaboratively to arrive at an approved plan 5) Must have an attention for detail and quality consistency
6) Proficiency in in video production tools such as Premier/Final Cut Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
7) Ability to multi task and project manage 8) Strong communication skills required