The UI/UX Designer is a creative, talented and knowledgeable designer, capable of producing stunning user-centric web/mobile interfaces.
• Conceive novel ideas and integrate into effective and optimized UI designs
• Design, build, refine, and test UI mockups for new and existing applications,
includes everything from icons to wireframes and final application design
• Work with creative and product development teams to deliver innovative
solutions for the product direction, strategy, visuals and experience
• Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and
transform them into beautiful and functional user interfaces
• Speak with end users to develop a solid understanding of their needs and apply
this to designs
• Create graphic materials, as needed. Demonstrate concepts and ideas,
including but not limited to building mockups, wireframes and storyboards
• Actively participate in interdisciplinary group critiques of product design and
• Research and leverage innovative interaction concepts, including but not limited
to: mobile, touch-based, gestural, and speech interfaces
• Work with the Creative Director to identify UI patterns, practices, standards and
visual styling guidelines. Draft and document the UI standards in a product Style
• Perform other duties or changed duties as needed or directed
SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Solid knowledge of UI and UX principles; demonstrated UI and UX design skills with a strong portfolio
• Proficiency in illustration and common tools of the trade, including Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design,PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of sound design
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Understanding of typography, color, materials and textures and how they
effectively apply to product design
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Strong interdisciplinary sensibility toward graphic, product, and digital media design with an exceptional eye for detail
• Analytical thinking with the ability to understand the overall vision
• A strong desire to improve application design
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
• BS/BA in Graphic Design or related field preferred.
• 1-5 years experience in user interface design with significant experience influencing how the UI evolves.
• 3+ years design experience with user-facing software and/or web design required.
• Development experience in mobile sphere or web strongly preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs