We are part of the Cloud UX team. Cloud UX provides design and research to transform client’s internal and external developer tools into a cutting-edge, unified, beautiful, and usable cloud platform so developers can create anything from simple websites to complex applications. We employ a user-centered design process to understand, test, foresee, and improve the user experience.
This role will involve the design of system level components that are part of Cloud UI. These components will be used by all internal feature teams in design as well as external Cloud Platform customers.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Interaction Designers and Software Engineers
- Help refine the user experience for Cloud Platform
- Manage workload and communications to meet project goals
- BA/BS in, Human-Computer Interaction or similar field (Manager will look at additional 2 years of experience in liu of degree)
- 2+ years of enterprise software related experience creating detailed wireframes and/or redlines
- Production environment experience - this will be fast-paced, fundamental detailed design work so this candidate will be experienced and/or prepared to work in that capacity
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skill both oral and written for all levels.
- Team player who is able to work independently
Nice to have
- Strategic systems thinker
- Ability to create specifications that describe how components work
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs