Our client is looking for a Visual Designer with strong graphic design sensibilities, who would be working under the direction of the Visual Design Lead. This individual would be someone who is willing to focus on creating style guides and production assets based on existing designs and who can also offer intelligent solutions to optimize our mobile production process for different mobile (sports and software enterprise) apps. There will be also design opportunities, just not the primary focus.
• You are meticulous about your craft and understand that User Experience Design is in large part about attention to small details.
• You are team player and your drive is set towards winning.
• You can listen to just as well as you can offer constructive criticism.
• You like to be involved in a variety of projects, stages and devices.
• You are a socially smart and can offer inspired visual solutions that help bridge the gaps between the visual design department and the development team
• You will be working closely to people who want to collaborate. Namely the rest of the creative team (Visual Designers, Interaction Designers) and developers.
• See mobile apps and enterprise software projects from conception through production. Even overviewing implementation, when the time comes.
• Will have opportunities to also contribute with your designs (icons, buttons, production assets) but understand and are comfortable with your job being primarily about creating style guides and producing artifacts based on pre designed art.
• Create assets for both our web and mobile platforms, and help translate all assets across different devices (iPhone 4, iPhone 5, Android, iPad etc).
• PDF style guides: created based on pre-designed JPG comps that will be imported into Illustrator for markups than exported to InDesign in order to generate the final multiple page PDF.
• PNG assets: created based on our pre-established process as well as offer smart solutions in enhancing this process to have the final assets as crisp and light as possible, optimizing the product performance on mobile devices.
• Experience working in the job market as a Visual Designer/or Production Artist for the web and/or mobile for at least 1 year. Experience with software companies is a plus.
• An inspired portfolio showing us samples of UI we can see in action, clean visual design, and an intelligent approach about how to use it.
• An expert in knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs