*Shuttle is available*
Our client, a digital streaming company, is looking for a Graphic Designer. This is an integral part of the UX team, the ideal graphic designer candidate combines world-class design sensibility and skills, a desire to make a huge impact in the online entertainment distribution market, great communication skills, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, agile environment with a true drive to build amazing products.
What this talent will do:
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for Art, Design & User Interface (UI)
- Works on both product and product marketing design
- Produces art work and layouts across all products (iOS, Android, Xbox, HDTV’s and more.
- Helps senior designers with motion prototyping and marketing commercial video production
- Participate in design studios and creative brainstorm sessions
- Create art boards, assist in pre-design art boards, create assets
Kindly note that in our job description that “CD-Rom’s, animations, sound, films and packaging” are “NOT” very applicable to the position.
It is important for the contractor to have Sketch 3 application and video editing skills in Premiere/After Effects.
A sample weekly duty breakdown is as follows:
50% digital marketing design - Ad banners, emails, landing pages, etc.
20% motion video – Commercial editing
20% print design – Postcards, flyers
10% interactive design – motion prototyping, product design, etc.