Seeking a multidisciplinary Jr. UX/UI Designer to join a multi-disciplinary team of a Global Financial Company.
This Designer will be responsible for designing the interface of a desktop lending tool, ensuring it aligns with business needs, technology restraints, and company UX standards.
The ideal candidate connects dots between business, build and UX, aligning goals and defining strategies always with user in mind. He/she stays abreast of innovative ideas to improve the way people interact and staying relevant with fast moving technologies and devices. He/she will work independently with support of a crossfunctional UX team.
Creating wireframes, interface design, iterating, collaborating, evaluating, incorporating user feedback, and delivering all design artifacts to technology, with business approval and on schedule.
- 1-2 years of solid user experience design (wireframing, interface design for desktop digital products)
- Portfolio of relevant sample work
- BFA or BA in related field (or commensurate experience)
- Effective communication of design solutions (both with business partners and developers)
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
- Proficient in the Photoshop and Balsamiq.