AQUENT knew this role would be critical to our growth, so this Talent Agent has some big responsibilities:
• Build and maintain strong network of “A-List” Digital, Creative & Design Talent through social media and face-to-face networking
• Champion those Talent by actively marketing them to clients and internal sales teams
• Expand and leverage your Creative subject matter expertise to match the best Talent
with the needs of our clients
• Deliver fanatical customer service through diligent and consistent quality checks with
clients and Talent
• Actively participate and network with professionals within the design community to stay
on top of industry trends and share your knowledge with others
• Respond with remarkable speed and quality to incoming client requests while proactively
finding work for Talent on an ongoing basis
• Exceed customer and internal expectations by providing daily communication and
creative solutions to problems, always bringing a can-do attitude
• Be an incredible team player who works hard to help our team, our Talent, and our clients
as we all get smarter and grow, grow, grow!
• Recruit & interview amazing Freelance and Contract-to-Hire Talent
• Qualify, take and fill open orders (either yours or your team mates)
• On-going contact with line managers and working Talent ( Quality checks, Client/Talent
feedback, invoicing or troubleshooting)
• Work closely with team members to:
o share information/insights on clients;
o strategize and execute game plan to grow business; o identify and qualify leads;
o conduct and/or support sales activities.
• Showcase available Talent and Talent coming off assignment to hiring managers and other Aquent teams
• Coordinate/Collaborate with other Agents and Teams to ensure that Talent are aware of all Aquent’s opportunities and other Agents are aware of Talent availability.
• Support other Aquent Teams as necessary...and with great enthusiasm!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs