Are you constantly stopping in your social media feeds to appreciate cool, funny, unique content? Do you design cool, funny, unique content??!!
Looking for a passionate socially-driven graphic designer to join the Digital Marketing team to help create awesome custom content, develop thumb-stopping images, GIFs and animations and generally have fun with the community around our top tier television series.
Ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about all things social media with a keen eye for female-driven celebrity pop culture style and is comfortable designing content in a fast-paced world, while understanding the priorities of marketing. This person will be working with various stakeholders within the department to create engaging content across key social platforms.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects, experience with Adobe Illustrator.
- Understands the needs of Digital Marketing, specifically best practices in Social Media across various platforms.
- Familiar and savvy with TV & the ever-changing social media landscape, previous Entertainment experience a plus!
- Solid understanding of the design needs/restrictions for each social platform with the creativity to push those boundaries!
- Dependable and flexible with a proactive spirit, ability to work as part of a small group.
- Concepting and designing creative to help build community and intrigue for series programming.
- Touch-up, refine and enhance photography and episodic screen captures.
- Evaluate and share feedback on other internally or third-party designed material.
- Work with the Senior Director of Digital Marketing to establish and maintain an authentic social approach that enhances the network and series brands, as well as improving the fan experience.