Our client, a top multinational computer technology company, is looking for a Junior Social Media Coordinator!
The role is part of a team, which is responsible for driving the strategy, planning and execution to integrate social media deeper across the company through training and support, including partnering on social media related events and initiatives that drive greater adoption of social media best practices.
- Act as a facilitator to deliver social media instructor-led trainings/presentations
- Content developer for ongoing education curriculum
- Creative design skills using basic programs to build out professional content, including PowerPoint, Adobe Suite and Articulate
- Administrator and facilitator for remote learning tools
- Manage updates to curriculum
- Excellent communicator and speaker, comfortable in front of groups (large and small) as well as in front of the camera (videos, remote trainings) who is able to articulate well, simplifying the complex for a wide range of audiences
Day to Day Activities
- Facilitating social media trainings internally to team members
- Developing creative content on PowerPoint and other tools to best communicate training related messages
- Serve in both a training support capacity as well as leading trainings
- Support social media events and related initiatives to increase the integration of social media across business.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 1+ year(s) of professional experience
- Experience training and/or successfully speaking in front of large and small audiences
- 1+ year(s) of creative design experience (PowerPoint, but additional design tools a plus)
- Interest in travel for trainings and events is a plus.