The Jr. SEM Specialist is responsible for working with the Search team to provide strategic planning, execution and reporting on paid search campaigns for clients in various categories. The role coordinates with digital planning, social, SEO and account management teams to create fully integrated marketing plans for clients.
• Plan, manage and optimize successful pay per click (PPC) campaigns on various paid search engines.
• PPC keyword research/development.
• Provide input on copy for paid search media campaign ads.
• Ongoing management of all campaigns including reporting, analysis and optimization.
• Assist with development of test design roadmaps and identifying business opportunities and challenges
• Communicate regularly with clients and internal team, campaign timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis.
• Identify and develop best practices for various search engines to provide optimal performance
• Under supervision, assuming full ownership over client satisfaction and positive results.
• Continually monitor the paid search landscape, and work with management to develop new product offerings.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, statistics or equivalent field.
• Experience with B2B, entertainment, retail, and insurance category a plus.
• Experience in developing and executing PLA campaigns, including development and optimization of product feed preferred.
• Experienced in Marin software or equivalent; and Google Adwords.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be of a technical and analytical mindset.
• Experience with large sets of data.
• Strong proficiency in Excel.
• Excellent attention to detail.