START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SCOTTSDALE, AZ
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL JR. PROOFREADER! **
This position proofreads and fact checks Medicare documents. This role requires supporting the production of error-free communications and preparing accurate pre-press files, resulting in the timely, high-quality, and cost-effective output of member communications.
- Proficiency in AP Style and ability to learn and implement CMS guidelines.
- Basic project management and organizational skills; working on concurrent projects to ensure they are properly developed, reviewed and executed.
- Thorough proofreading for content accuracy, including but not limited to spelling, grammar, punctuation, data fields and CMS regulatory and compliance specifications.
- Ability to document, analyze and resolve issues accurately and promptly in a professional manner.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with extremely tight deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- Proficiency in current versions of Microsoft Word, Acrobat and Excel required.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign a plus!