Vitamin T is assisting our boutique branding agency client with their search for a Jr Project Manager. This is a temp to perm opportunity, onsite in their lower Manhattan studio. As a Jr Project Manager, you will support the account and strategy team on a range of digital projects, including e-commerce
websites, social media and digital marketing.
In this junior-level, high-performing role responsibilities include
· Understanding clients’ goals and collaborating with the team to meet and exceed them.
· Ensure executional excellence across all projects, from initiation to completion.
· Assist with the preparation of proposals and SOWs.
· Set up and manage projects in alignment with internal processes,
and identify opportunities to continuously improve.
· Develop detailed project plans, including approval processes,
schedules, and key dependencies and milestones.
· Keep all projects organized, on-time and on-track, managing timelines, budgets and burn rates.
· Proactively identify potential challenges and work with the team to develop alternate solutions.
· Assist with the forecasting of resources and freelance needs.
· Participate in client meetings and calls and take detailed notes.
· Traffic deliverables for approval, providing clear, concise feedback summaries to internal creative teams.
· Create weekly project status and retainer reports for internal and external stakeholders.
· Use a range of tools to measure and analyze digital campaign performance
and produce weekly and monthly reports for client review.
· Assist with general studio management responsibilities.
· 1-2 years project management experiences in a creative
environment (advertising agency or design studio)
· Passionate about social media/digital marketing, obsessed with the beauty/
haircare/ fashion industries, and a desire to always know what’s new and next
· Highly-organized and detail-oriented, with excellent oral and written communication skills
· Able to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
· Fluent in spreadsheets and project management software; familiarity with InDesign and Keynote preferred
· Experience with common web analytics tools (Hootsuite, Sprout, Google Analytics or similar)