Vitamin T is excited to be working with a UK-based branding & design studio that has started expanding to the US and has set up shop in Brooklyn. Due to some major project wins, their team is growing and they have an exciting opportunity open for a Jr Project Manager. This is an on site, temp to hire position.
The primary function of the Jr Project Manager will be the day-to-day representative of the agency to a number of clients within the property, charity, hotelier sectors, managing all aspects of delivery on assigned projects. The role will include some overseas travel. In order to be considered for this position, you will need 1-2 years experience working in a similar role within an agency (bonus points if it's a boutique branding agency).
As Project Manager you will:
- Be the main point of contact between the creative team and your clients.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. Keeping track of timings, milestones, budgets, and resources across all projects on a daily basis. Work with internal team members to help define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects. Then produce relevant roadmaps, schedules, costings, SOW documents and technical specifications.
- Provide effective direction to ensure that clients, relevant creative and client servicing team members are kept up to date on all project developments.
- Identify, communicate and escalate any issues such as project delays and cost overruns, etc. communicating with all stakeholders, managing the clients’ expectations and advising on actions.
- Work with the wider client services team to define the scope of campaigns, creating detailed plans encompassing project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements and producing accurate statements of work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous relevant agency experience in a similar role is crucial, delivering branding, print & digital projects from concept to completion.
- Experience of developing marketing in the property sector is preferable, but not essential.
- A confident self- starter with the ability to understand client’s business needs or requests very quickly.
- Great people skills and ability to build relationships easily, in order to act as the frontline interface for the client, stakeholders, and agency.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to manage several simultaneous projects.