A Chino Hills based retail company is looking for an JR. Product Marketing Manager. This person would report to the Director of Marketing, and be responsible for creating a plan to grow the sales and product gross margin for a specific product line. Responsible for marketing programs, forecasting demand, managing profit margin and elevating new growth levels.
This is a contract to hire opportunity, 40 hours a week onsite in Chino Hills, CA!
- Background in creating consumer marketing/outreach strategies in digital and email environments
- Experience in consumer marketing activities to drive retention and loyalty for product offerings
- Knowledge in creating customer contact/conversion metrics
- Ability to analyze customer contact/conversion metrics and adjust marketing strategy to improve sales results
- Experience generating sales forecasts
- Knowledge of creating sales strategies for products and ability to identify opportunities
- Translate identified market needs into meaningful new product specifications for Purchasing team and Vendors.
- Review and understand competitive product / landscape
- Stay on top of advanced technologies relevant to category design and development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic Understanding of key financial metrics
- Solid analytical skills and initiative.
- Salesforce software experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong team building skills.
- Ability to work well with others, self-motivated.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with Business/Marketing major or related field
- 2-5 years of marketing experience.
- Ideally, product marketing experience.
- Worked with Sales previously