These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?

Find JobsFind Jobs

Jr-Mid Level Graphic Designer w/Marketing

1 person likes this description

Our tech client in Pleasanton is looking for a jr-mid level graphic designer who also has some marketing chops. If you naturally wear a lot of hats, this could be a great role for you! First and foremost, you need to be a designer because 75% of the work is design. The other 25% will be assisting with marketing for tradeshow and events coordination. Our client is open to allowing a flexible schedule and working some days remote.



If you are interested, please respond with your resume, design samples (url or .pdf less than 4M), and a brief (a few sentences or bullets will do) explanation of your marketing experience.



REQUIREMENTS:

• 3-5 years experience with a blend of Graphic Design & Marketing

• Design portfolio including print and web

• Experience tradeshow and event coordination and planning

• Ability to work independently, prioritize multiple tasks and quickly learn new skills

• Knowledge of CS Programs, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint

• Strong attention to detail

• Ability to work with tight deadlines and be flexible as priorities change

• Effectively communicate ideas and activities across departments

These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?

Find JobsFind Jobs