- This is a (6) month temporary opportunity with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Summary: If selected you would be part of the team responsible for the development of the communication strategy and the facilitation of all Trade & Sales channel marketing campaigns for our client. This includes, but is not limited to initiating jobs with project managers to be entered in the workflow system, writing communication strategy plans and creative briefs, ensuring projects are created on-time and within budget and aligning with all key internal and external stakeholders. This position requires a working knowledge of offline and online media, communication strategy, creative development, as well as strong organizational, collaboration and project management skills.
- Become an expert on the Travel Industry channel products and programs with a solid understanding of the business and marketing goals.
- Help in the development of the communication strategy by partnering with key internal stakeholders. This will include providing points of view on campaign timing, as well as the development of other relevant tactics that will enhance the campaign.
- Develop communication strategy documents, timelines and creative briefs and work closely with the project managers and internal creative team on the execution of all campaign creative and sales partners on the approval of tactics
- Acts as Main Communications Specialist for the sales channel marketing and communication needs.
- Works with project manager to enter jobs in workflow system, manages timelines of key projects to ensure tactics are delivered on time and within budget.
- Will be responsible for the maintenance of website content, collateral pieces, etc.
- Provides project status updates to Sales stakeholders on a consistent basis
- Works closely with Project managers and internal channel teams
- Keeps track of all initiatives with focus on results and key learnings to guide future projects