- This is a 6 month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
- Local candidates only please
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking for a Jr Level Marketing Rep for their team. This person would be responsible for initiating jobs with project managers to be entered in the workflow system, writing communication strategy plans and creative briefs, ensuring projects are created on-time and within budget and aligning with all key internal and external stakeholders. This position requires a working knowledge of offline and online media, communication strategy, creative development, as well as strong organizational, collaboration and project management skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Communication Strategy and Campaign Development
- Become an expert on the Travel Industry channel products and programs with a solid understanding of the business and marketing goals.
- Help in the development of the communication strategy by partnering with key internal stakeholders. This will include providing points of view on campaign timing, as well as the development of other relevant tactics that will enhance the campaign.
- Develop communication strategy documents, timelines and creative briefs and work closely with the project managers and internal creative team on the execution of all campaign creative and sales partners on the approval of tactics
- Acts as Main Communications Specialist for the sales channel marketing and communication needs
- Works with project manager to enter jobs in workflow system, manages timelines of key projects to ensure tactics are delivered on time and within budget.
- Will be responsible for the maintenance of website content, collateral pieces, etc.
- Provides project status updates to Sales stakeholders on a consistent basis
- Works closely with Project managers and internal channel teams
- Keeps track of all initiatives with focus on results and key learnings to guide future projects
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Integrated Communications or Advertising
3-5 years of relevant experience in marketing, advertising or communications. Previous advertising agency, travel/tourism or entertainment experience is a plus.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with an emphasis on PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Workamajig workflow system is a plus
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents.
- Must be able to write routine reports, business correspondence and timelines
- Must be able to effectively present information to individuals and groups.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.