Jr. Project Manager
This is an 8 mo. to a year temp assignment.
M - F 8 AM - 5 PM
Junior/Entry level Position
Support Own Brand Product Manager and/or Director with the development and management of Own Brand packaging artwork.
• Preparation for meetings and significant follow-up needed to keep projects on track
• Complete Packaging Request Forms to clearly define the creation of packaging artwork
• Ensure packaging artwork accuracy through online proofing process
• Successful experience communicating with other functional groups (Brands Product Development, Marketing and Design, or elsewhere) to keep projects moving and achieve mutual merchandising goals.
• Maintain Product Lifecycle Management system
Occasional Responsibilities include:
• Demonstrated ability to collect and organize industry and market research on products, packaging, marketing techniques and analysis of assortments and then apply that to business strategies for Brand products within specific categories.
• Ability to write packaging briefs, giving definition and direction on a new project to the rest of the team
• Strong interpersonal skills, resourcefulness and a sense of urgency in accomplishing goals
• Demonstrated analytical skills – experience measuring results and assessing opportunities by asking the right questions, pulling data together and drawing conclusions
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently. Curiosity about how things work
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, including the ability to prioritize multiple high-importance tasks and stay organized
• Professional communication skills – written and verbal
• Good Excel & PowerPoint capabilities
• Bachelor Degree Required
• 2 years related work experience
• Previous experience with packaging artwork creation or product development preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Jr. Project Manager