2-3 years related work experience in a Marketing Function and also Project Management Exp.
ON LOCATION REQUIRED IN OWINGS MILLS.
One of our Fortune 500 and Financial clients is in need of a dynamic and resourceful Jr. Project Manager that has had responsibility for the end-to-end lifecycle of marketing projects, assigned to them, for various internal clients and corporate initiatives.
The Project Manager will assist in the development and execution of tactical marketing solutions for a specific business need. Working in a consultative relationship with internal marketing managers and on occasion some external vendors, the Project Manager assesses business goals and objectives, reviews creative briefs established by Marketing Managers, you will compile a statement of work (SOW) for new projects, aligns resources, develops a project plan and key date schedule and manages the full execution of the project to meet or exceed client expectations. The Project Manager is also responsible for building and fostering relationships within the business and the shared service teams to follow through on the marketing plans for a specific distribution channel.
The description of work supported by the Project Manager is typically requires quick turn, fixed / repeatable, well-defined, and often the leveraging of existing standard templates. The project manager is a manager who is in charge of long-term or high profile projects for a company from inception to final product or outcome.
- Lay out the ground work for the project.
- Team leader who hires and organizes the inidvidual and subcontractors necessary to complete the job and coordinates all schedules.
- Ensures that the project moves forward in a timely, cost-effective manner, makes changes and adjustments, and does the final inspections and reports for the project.
- Providing project leadership of the analysis of our procure to pay process.
- The Project Manager will work in partnership with copywriters, designers, production teams to develop effective solutions to marketing challenges that are strategically-focused and produce results. 6 month assignment with potential to extend.
- 2-3 years related work experience in a marketing function
- Advertising Agency or Project Management experience
- Program Management/Campaign Management
- Experience with managing the creative aspects of digital projects including website and mobile application development, and videos
- Direct Mail and E-communications experience
- Experience working within an asset management organization or agency