This Marketing Manager will have a combination of strategy and execution as this position supports a Marketing Manager on various projects related to email and direct mail efforts. Their responsibilities include development and execution of marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement primarily through email but also may include direct mail and other channels; management of production calendars; assessment of program effectiveness through marketing campaign results, customer service reports and customer research; support of various business units on assigned initiatives and ad-hoc reporting. As a key member of the team, this position will be collaborating with many different internal departments (e.g., Creative, Marketing, Merchandising) and external/agency partners (e.g. Email Service Provider).
This Marketing Manager's primary responsibilities will be but not limited to:
1. Manage all communications to achieve flawless execution of emails and direct mail pieces, on time and on budget, including quality control, coupon set up, proofing and data requests.
2. Execute all campaigns, ensuring all messages are on brand with appropriate target audiences and versions
3. Support strategic recommendations and insights for the email and direct mail program through analysis of engagement metrics and key sales drivers.
Required Qualifications Required Qualifications of this Marketing Manager are:
1. 3-5 years of strong project management (prior marketing or advertising experience is strongly preferred)
2.Proven track record of delivering high levels of customer service to internal/external customers
3.Ability to lead projects and teams to deliver best in class results
4. Extreme attention to detail
5. Superior communication skills, both written, oral and interpersonal
6.Nimbleness, ability to multi-task and adjust workload to meet changing priorities
7.Ability to drive actionable insights from both quantitative and qualitative data
8.High proficiency with MS Office, specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Preferred Qualifications Preferred Qualifications of this Marketing Manager are:
1.Prior experience with email and/or other digital marketing preferred
2.Experience working in a marketing or advertising agency
Education Bachelor's Degree required (Marketing, Communications or other related fields preferred)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs