Our client is looking for a versatile individual contributor who is eager to explore and learn about different business functions while figuring out how he or she wants to make a mark at at this company and in the world. In this role, you support strategic Marketing and Communications initiatives, working with different stakeholders across a variety of business functions. You perform a versatile role, including project management, meeting management, communications, marketing, and operational policy and processes. You have the latitude to work in-depth on projects that interest you and that will support the goals of the team.
You will join the Customer Success Organization (CSO), which is part of the 2,000+ person Worldwide Field Operations organization – a team that values professional development and rewards high performance. In the CSO division, the focus is on retaining and delighting customers as we drive software adoption. Our work environment is fast-paced and always evolving. We value professional development, strategic thinking and innovation. We are fearless in taking on new challenges that will deliver awesome results. We work hard, but also understand the importance of work/life balance.
In this role, you will work with the CSO Communications team, a group of marketing professionals with expertise in content management, marketing and digital strategy, program management, writing/editing, and graphics. Leveraging those skills, we use our internal and external platforms to champion the people, projects, customer successes, ideas, and initiatives within CSO.
- Champion, promote, and project manage customer story/case study program.
- Manage process, guidelines, and tools for the program.
- Copyedit and finesse written submissions from technical teams into brief story narratives.
- Manage monthly program newsletter (setting cadence, deadline, and processes).
- Design email newsletter layouts, PowerPoint slides, and digital blog posts.
- Run monthly meetings with corporate marketing team and senior management.
- Work with Operations team to manage story submission pipeline.
- Work with customer account teams to seek customer approvals for publishing success stories.
- Curate and manage story content library.
- Support awards and recognition program to top story contributors.
Top 5 Signs That You’re a Strong Candidate
- You work well with others. You prefer to be part of a pack, not a lone wolf. You are energized by meeting new people. You like the experience of working with different types of people and can adapt easily to their work styles. You are open, friendly and accepting of others. You know how to manage conflict with respect and consideration of different points of view. People love working with you. And the feeling is mutual.
- You get stuff done. You are a self-starter who can manage a highly variable workload. You’re unfazed by the unexpected projects that require a fast turnaround. You know how to prioritize so that important and urgent stuff gets done first, and you manage your time wisely so you are also making progress on the important but (not yet) urgent projects.
- You get connected quickly. You know how to build a network by building relationships. You are the person who seems to know everyone. This helps you to be resourceful and get stuff done.
- You are a fearless go-getter. You actively seek challenges that will stretch your capabilities. You operate well in an environment that changes quickly, and it’s not always 100% clear what needs to happen and when. You are still able to pull together a plan and execute, adjust as needed and move forward. You seek clarity and guidance as needed from your colleagues to make sure you are headed in the right direction.
- You aspire to be a storyteller and artist. You understand the power of words and images. You are a comfortable and confident writer, and you have a knack for creating imagery to complement your words. You are eager to hone your craft in a professional environment. You aspire to learn how to creatively communicate ideas in a way that informs or persuades the audience in a memorable way.
- BA, BS, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years project management, content management, or similar experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including writing and presenting.
- Highly organized with a proven ability to drive projects to completion and persevere to get the job done.
- Strong work ethic, craftsmanship, and quality standards.
- Proficient with multiple desktop applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with collaboration and project management technology.
- Experience in graphic design and proficiency with Photoshop a plus.
Please submit two relevant writing samples with your application.