- This is a (1) year temporary assignment
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist with the development and execution of revenue generating marketing solutions for advertising clients. This position will help create client-specific proposals, develop proactive sales marketing materials, and support the Client Solutions team on day-to-day projects.
- Assist advertising strategy team in the development of proactive sales opportunities and custom RFP responses
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Product, Development, Ad Operations, Editorial, Marketing, Promotions, and client teams to route and secure approval on custom advertising ideas
- Create and update sales marketing materials such as pitch decks, one-sheets and case studies
- Work with internal and external design resources to create design mocks
- Work with campaign management teams on sold campaigns to ensure smooth transition from pre- to post-sale
- Maintain and update internal and external facing sponsorship collateral and project tracking documentation
- B.A. or B.S required from accredited university
- 1+ years of digital media/marketing experience and an online advertising background with experience creating advertising proposals or managing digital projects.
- Excellent project management skills including proven ability to meet deadlines and initiate follow-through
- Experience creating presentations in PowerPoint a plus.
- Ability to write clearly & concisely
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work at the office in Los Angeles, CA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.