- This is a 6 month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
Our Fortune 500 Tourism and Hospitality Client is looking for a Junior Level HTML Email Developer to add to their project team. If selected you would be responsible for end-to-end technical html coding for email campaigns using Exact Target (inclusive of building, editing, testing, and deployment), ensuring consistency with the client's brand elements and delivering flexible email creative framework to enable dynamic content. Also responsible for building Opt In and Profile landing pages for Exact Target in multiple languages with the ability to connect those pages to the Exact Target databases.
Qualifications for Jr. Level HTML Email Developer
- Proven experience with Exact Target required (2 or more years)
- Solid knowledge of Email best practices and CAN-SPAM compliant considerations
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email deployment with an understanding of the difference between coding for the web and coding for email.
- Ability to code HMTL by hand.
- Must be able to code responsive emails
- Proven expertise with Adobe PhotoShop, Dreamweaver
- Proficient experience with email testing software (render testing), working with email deployment platforms and troubleshooting creative deployment issues
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task, and participate in a team-based planning process