Mobile device accessories company is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to assist with upcoming projects.
Responsibilities will include project management, execution, optimization and reporting for creative and web assets. This position will require effective time management as there are often many projects going on simultaneously.
Must be able to work as a direct contributor while also coordinating internal resources on a project-by-project basis. This is a graphic design / production position that will contribute to the team in a variety of functions from the conceptual planning process through final execution and production.
• Collaborates with creative team on the development and execution of all graphic materials and deliverable assets.
• Works closely with Creative Designers, Marketing Specialists and VP of Marketing to ensure precision, meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
• Responsible for revisions and updating information on various print and online properties.
• Assists in managing graphic materials and sending updates as revisions are made.
• Fully able to multi-task while maintaining direct focus on top priorities.
• Works closely with the creative team to maintain consistency within all brand properties and ensure all work accurately represents the brand.
• Assists as a contact with vendors and other departments as needed.
• Keeps eye on competitors’ work and suggests strategies to improve products and brand presence.
• Contributes to other communications, events, and related projects as needed.
• Maintains a thorough working knowledge of all requisite software applications relative to digital and print media.
• Good understanding of digital media, branding and interactive design.
• Shows attention to detail and accuracy in work.
* Hands on experience creating web ready documents. Saving and updating mobile/web assets.
• Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or similar.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
• Skilled in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
• Understanding of html, CSS, PHP and other web technologies.
• Motion graphics and Video editing skills a PLUS. (After Effects, Adobe Premiere)
• Social media experience across multiple properties a PLUS.
• Great communication, organizational and project management skills.
• Self-motivated. Ability to adapt to new challenges and finds ways to solve them.
• Strong desire to do things right, constantly, learn AND have fun.
• Must love animals.
This is a temp job. Must work onsite at client’s office in Santa Ana. Only local candidates will be considered.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs