Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Jr. Graphic Designer.
Local candidates only as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Our client is looking for a designer with up-to-date knowledge. You will work on a variety of products, including corporate catalogs, brochures, flyers, signage, product packaging, trade show exhibitions, advertisements, corporate identity etc.
- Work on marketing materials, packaging, trade show support and collateral
- Resize and prepare files for packaging, collateral, POP and advertisements in preparation for printingaccording to specifications required by suppliers
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values
- Liaise with clients to discuss their requirements and help to resolve any issues related to the work produced
- Help to produce internal sales and marketing material to promote and generate sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art, Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Diverse portfolio with 2+ years design experience
- Strong working knowledge of graphics and design fundamentals
- Highest level of attention to detail with creative and artistic ability
- Skilled in proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print
- Able to excel in team-driven environment
- Experience in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator on a Mac OSX platform are required. Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is an advantage.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients