We're in need of junior-level designers to create visual communications that inspire, inform, and capture the attention of our client's corporate and field audiences in print, presentations or online media.
You'll work within our client's branding guidelines at the creative direction of the team of designers and consultants. You'll primarily make revisions to existing materials as requested by business partners incorporating changes into the final design. You'll review and proofread designs before printing or publishing materials. You'll be able to manage small projects from beginning to end and may create supporting elements for large projects. You'll track your time and project workflow through our Workfront project management system.
You'll also provide support to the design team that includes file management, version control, print vendor and agency support. File management support includes (but may not be limited to): routing proofs to internal business partners or external vendors, assigning form numbers, disbursing and collecting native files for printing, fulfillment or archiving.
You'll provide support to our field employees by managing incoming email relating to their professional portraits. Duties include mailbox maintenance, cropping, uploading and maintaining photo database.
- 2-3 years of design experience in an in-house or agency creative team
- High level of proficiency in Adobe creative suite, primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is necessary
- Strong attention to detail and superior interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Adobe Lightroom, HTML email, Jungle Mail and animation tools a plus
- Mac and PC experience a plus