Our awesome client located in Downtown Los Angeles, CA is looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer to join their team for a Temp-to-Perm opening! As their Jr. Graphic Designer you would report to the Director of Marketing while producing and maintaining all marketing collateral and graphic communications. This is an EXTREMELY print heavy position working on books with lots of pages. It may seen production like, however, because they deal with multiple clients you must be able to understand branding/typography and essentially do Art Direction!
- Art school graduate such as Otis, SCAD, Art Center, etc.
- Strong typography skills.
- Strong print skills such as magazines, books, catalogs, etc.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and other presentation programs.
- Ability to work quickly; respond to and prioritize multiple requests while being responsive to the time-critical nature of marketing deadlines.
- Ability to research, learn, and dissect technical information and portraying it in a visual manner (ex., illustrate infographics that integrate type, color and graphics).
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members while also being self-motivated and self-directed if there is a lack of direction for a project.
If this sounds like you, apply TODAY!