Our client, located in North York, is currently looking for a multi-discipline Jr. Graphic Designer to be a part of their incredible talented in-house creative team for a 6 month contract.
In this role, the Jr. Graphic Designer will be responsible for the creation of a variety of marketing communications such as email, print collateral, and video content. The person will also be supporting the production of projects alongside designing.
- Contributing to the planning and development of creative ideas and design concepts with the team
- Creating ads, direct mail, email, web content, videos
- Producing final production files/digital artwork
- Quality control of all final work
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles, theories and practices
- Experience in corporate branding and working within the limits of brand guidelines
- Proficiency in Adobe CC
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the creative industry or experience within an advertising/in-house creative design team
- A university or college degree from a recognized institution
- Experience with, or an understanding of, front-end coding (HTML, CSS) is a huge plus
- A beautiful portfolio showcasing your talent!
If you are interested, apply today and don't forget to include your online portfolio.