Our Beauty product client is looking to add a Junior Designer to their growing creative team. This position will work with the Art Director and Senior Designers to design and produce various print and branding projects for their assorted beauty product lines new and existing! This is a contract to hire opportunity and can start immediately! If you want to join an exciting team designing and creating for a growing beauty brand and product line, please read the full job description below for details on how to apply.
- Create graphic art files for digital and print media based on art director/designer instructions using InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Accurately make revisions and updated to design files based on feedback
- Follow established designs to create resizes or additional versions of both digital and print assets
- Prepare final files for print and digital production
- Juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Degree in graphic design, visual communications, or a related field
- Strong portfolio exhibiting a broad range of styles and formats demonstrating strong design and typography skills
- Two to Four years graphic design experience of WORKING knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. (Internship and Schoolwork will not be enough, candidates must have 2-4 years design experience working for a company)
- Desire to learn and grow design and branding skills
- Adept in working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Candidate MUST apply with UPDATED version of resume with current information
- Applications MUST have portfolio with recent samples demonstrating design trends for various projects
- Without these two things candidates will NOT be considered for this role.