Our client is looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer to join their team.
- Background in advertising agency or in direct marketing, database marketing, and/or e-mail campaign marketing.
- Experience in like industry (travel, tourism, entertainment) and with like targets/demographics (teens/tweens, vacationers, Floridians, Hispanics) a plus U
- Must have an understanding of design applications including In Design, Photoshop, Quark, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
- Also looking for experience with the printing process, photography, illustration and typography.
- Executes the build out of creative concepts, graphic design, artwork and copy layouts for digital brand campaigns and projects to include email, web banner, blog, SMART phone applications, micro-blogging, face book marketing, RSS, podcast, Internet Radio and Internet TV.
- Develops designs that are consistent with design quality and brand standards.
- Seeks to create award winning work.
- Maintains Solid Understanding of Core Business, Brand Portfolio, Brand Standards and Target Audiences
- Stays abreast of design trends particularly in Travel, Tourism and Entertainment Industry.
- Interacts with Art Directors/Sr. Designer to build out creative concepts and executions of assigned campaigns and projects.
- Strives to complete projects on time and on budget.
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- Presents ideas to members of creative team.