The client is a a fast-paced secure access and identity management company looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer to join their team onsite in Santa Clara for 40 hrs/week for a 3-6 month contract. You will work directly with the Senior Manager of Creative Services and Senior Director of Web Marketing.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Event booths
- Collateral layout
- Web banner creation
- Campaign creative
- Email html communications
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- 1-2 years of agency or coporate environment (B2B) experience
- Indesign, Photoshop, illustrator
- HTML & CSS
- Production design (i.e. Reviewing art files, print proofs and finished proofs for print quality, color accuracy and imperfections; Preflighting InDesign and PDF files to assure print specifications are met)
- Marketing collateral (i.e. creating PDFs)
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience managing time in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Self-motivated, career-oriented, strong communication skills and positive attitude
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
-Mentorship and the opportunity to excel!
**Must have portfolio that showcases requirements above to be considered
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated portfolio, hourly rate, and availability to interview/start!