We’re looking for an awesome graphic designer to join the team of a well known university. As part of a high-profile, high-volume, creative communications office, the designer will work closely with design, web, and marketing staff. We’re looking for someone who is an excellent communicator and positive team player, who can contribute innovative ideas as well as pay attention to the details of smaller, fast moving projects.
The ideal designer who have experience working with a variety of editorial content with the ability to produce work that is clean, sophisticated, polished, fresh, and at times fun and quirky.
- Help concept, design, and implement digital and print design solutions that further the university’s philanthropic goals of building a better world.
- Possible projects include brochures, presentations, publications, websites, emails, logos, illustrations, infographics, invitations, proposals, posters, etc.
- Develop print specifications and prepare pre-press files for digital and offset printing projects. Keep up-to-date on printing methods (offset, digital, on-demand services, variable data printing, letterpress, screen-printing, finishes, etc.) and recommend appropriate methods to meet clients' needs.
- Create original drawings, charts, graphs, logos, and illustrations for print publications and digital projects that develop and support brand identities for events, initiatives, and campaigns.
- An online portfolio showcasing print and web materials
- Experience using creative suite, MS Word, Powerpoint and familiar with a Mac Environment
- Any HTML, CSS or Wordpress experience is a HUGE plus. You might be asked to help out with an email design project at times
ABOUT THIS JOB:
This is a full time (35-40 hours per week)