JR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 4+ MONTHS
LOCATION: San Francisco
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL JR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER!!!
We have an urgent need for a Graphic Designer, jack of all trades, someone who can hit the ground running, wear a lot of hats, loves owning new projects and thrives in fast paced environments!
Our client, a premier retailer of home furnishings, culinary serving equipment, specialty foods and cooking ingredients is looking to fill a temporary Graphic Designer position at the corporate offices in San Francisco.
-Must be able to work autonomously on multiple projects at a time.
-Offer creative digital solutions.
-Possess amazing creative, copywriting, and design skills.
-Enjoy a challenge and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
-Are a forward thinker and asset manager that is always one step ahead.
-Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
-Responsible for all design creation and management of assets pertaining to:
(Some of the potential projects you will be working on)
• Email Marketing
• Transactional, Auto-Triggered + Browse Campaign Seasonal Email Creative Refresh
• Strategic Initiatives: Cross-Brand, Friends + Family, Best Customer, etc.
• Social Marketing
• Develop Seasonal Press Events and Communications
• Seasonal Lookbooks
• Posters and Signs
• New Ad Designs
• PIP, Sku, Rollover Asset Cutting and Cropping
• Seasonal eCatalogs
• Trunk Show Assets
• Swatch Asset Creation
• New Font + New Color Assets
• Ad Hoc Image Re-Touching/Creation incl PZ removal
• BFA in graphic design from an accredited university or college.
• Must be proficient in Adobe CC (with 3-5 years hands on working expertise - not school - in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator). Proficient includes understanding and utilizing all key control shortcuts.
• Must also know Adobe CS6 for backwards compatibility and interface with vendors still operating 6.
• 3-5 years marketing experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
JR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER