Our client is a fast-growing marketing analytics consulting firm with global operations across our full-service offices in New York City, Denver, Charlottesville, Dublin, Australia, Hong Kong & Singapore. They provide highly-customized, results-oriented analytics and consulting services including marketing mix modeling, ROI measurement, and econometric modeling. X is a client-focused, team-oriented organization where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
With a wide breadth of business experience, technology and analytic techniques, client X guides their clients toward more cost-effective and profitable marketing strategies. X client helps their clients make wiser choices for their marketing budget, build market share, increase revenue and profit – and achieve their best Return on Investment (ROI).
Their differentiator in the marketing place is – their People! They hire the brightest talent and develop them into leaders. They foster a culture of PEOPLE, PASSION and GROWTH.
- People: We value our people, clients and partners
- Passion: We love what we do
- Growth: Unlimited growth means unlimited potential
Our client is looking for a Mid-Level Front-End / User Interface Software Engineer …
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated technical talent to pursue a career in an innovative and fast-growing company. This role sits in the Technology Engineering (TE) department. The mission of the TE department is to build business intelligence applications to solve practical marketing analytics problems. Front-End/User-Interface(UI) Software Engineer will participate in the full life-cycle of software development, from design, implementation, testing, and release.
At the core, this role is responsible for understanding our product, business, and technical requirements and converting them into visually appealing, engaging, highly usable and user centered web interfaces for our platform. You will work closely with key stake holders including both product and development teams to create and implement high quality graphics, UI elements and workflow designs that will be flexible to support display and interaction across browsers and screen sizes. Additionally, creativity and vision are highly valued as the final products are geared toward assisting Fortune 500 class clients discover real-world opportunities and efficiencies in their businesses. This position offers tremendous professional growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, develop, and deploy web solutions and interfaces
- Interact with product and development team to propose the desired design to meet the business, functional, and technical requirements
- Analyze the requirement documents provided by product team and create phenomenal UIs based on the information provided
- Has an interest in bringing knowledge to software development
- Values continuous learning and can work independently and a natural problem solver
- Loves to ideate, bring forth creative and practical solutions
- Challenge the status quo and always look to improve
- Like to wear multiple hats and jumps in to get the job done
- Receptive to feedback and are proactive about finding solutions
- Team player, flexibility to adapt to new working environment
- A multitasker with excellent time management skills who can handle tight deadlines
- Overall 3 years of Software development experience with minimum 2 years of experience in Angular 2.0+ and Node JS
- Should have knowledge of REST
- Should have good exposure to Agile, Continuous deployment and Integrations
- Usage of Best Practices in Angular 2++ and UI development
- Familiar with Jira, agile development process, and story mapping
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software, Systems Engineering, or related field
- Ability to switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- Comfortable working in a culture of high autonomy and results driven
- Knowledgeable in statistical modeling and data science.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to present complex design from requirements
Nice to have:
- Background of Python is an added advantage, it is preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of unit testing framework like Jasmine, Karma