We are hiring a Junior level Financial Analyst with 1-3 years professional experience with technical skills in procurement & procurement mgmt. Procurement requests, working with business partners, processing supplier/vendor invoices, resolving queries/questions. Communication skills & CPOP- Centralized Purchase Order Process Management. NEED procurement, not accounting/financials along with ARP—our client uses ORACLE so that's a big plus.
• Responsible for processing purchase order requests, reconciliation, reporting, and resolving queries from related areas.
• Follow procurement processes, policies and procedures
• Updating the procurement system and managing purchase order status through receiving, accruing and closing.
• Tracking accrual aging and clearing supplier invoices on hold for payment
• Must promptly handle supplier invoices, and issues reported by supplier and business partners.
• Interaction with business partners and vendors providing exceptional service to maintain great relationships while striving to exceed business partners and vendor expectations.
• Month end close activities, such as accruals, journal entries, reconciliation, reporting.
• Professional interaction and maintain good relationships through coordination with multiple teams
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance
• Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Experience with Oracle’ iProcurment or similar ERP will have advantage
• Experience from IT industry: IT Finance or IT Project Accounting preferred
• Solid understanding of Capital/Expense nomenclature
• Ability to work independently and make excellent decisions with minimum supervision.
• Effective communicator who can express concepts and convey information clearly, professionally and on time to the appropriate parties.
• Meet deadlines, set priorities and work within the team.
• Strong multi-tasking, organizational skills, and attention to detail.