- Experience migrating CMS systems (Forge ideal)
- Can communicate across many divisions to insure timely completion of a web site project (redesign)
- Experience in Jira
- At least 1 year of experience with the above
Our Client is looking for a Jr Digital Project Manager with a passion for making high-quality
fan-facing digital products. A qualified candidate needs to be able to jump into major projects
quickly and navigate how to best apply value. This position will require the ability to align
multiple stakeholders with competing priorities toward a common goal and vision. A successful
candidate will need to possess a proven ability to work through complex problems under tight
deadlines. This person needs to possess the ability to work well with others in a highly
collaborative environment. This candidate will also need to be detail-oriented and organized,
with an awareness of when to focus big-picture and when to drill down. Strong communication
and presentation skills are crucial, with the ability to communicate effectively and cater one’s
message to all levels of audiences and differing skillsets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Supports the product team in driving the goals and vision of a web redesign.
● Conducts research including competitive analysis independently and quickly, and
applies those learnings to develop a cohesive product strategy.
● Assembles requirements from multiple departments and stakeholders.
● Provides detailed documentation of prioritized requirements based on stakeholder input,
user testing and research, and business goals.
● Tickets requirements (experience in JIRA preferred).
● Leads many projects and focus areas concurrently through effective organization.
● Prioritizes well and communicates clearly with status updates to the wider team, partner
groups, and senior company leaders.
● Collaborates with many teams to bring new products to market and optimize existing
products - teams include but are not limited to Engineering (Front End and Back End),
Marketing, Content, Creative, UX, and Sales.
● Conducts all business in a detail-oriented manner.
● This is a contract role.
● Must be able to work in an office environment.
● 40 hours per week, additional hours as needed.
● Will require less than 10% of travel.