- This is a (9) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Digital Project Lead to their project team. Our ideal candidate will have e-commerce experience with a strong background in web strategy where it pertains to supporting and maintain consumer direct digital channels. We are also looking for this person to be a strategic thinker and a fast learner who can quickly own, implement and drive revenue for owned projects. If you have Product management experience that is a plus. Must be able to own and manage multiple projects using project management systems such as Rally, JIRA, Basecamp, WMJ is a plus.The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of professional experience.
- Develops and implements the strategic online marketing plan for an organization.
- Stays abreast of changes in the online marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly.
- Will be responsible for overseeing product implementation and strategy in support of owned promotions and/or campaigns while driving increased revenue in those assigned areas.
- This candidate will be a liaison between IT and the web marketing team to ensure priority and accuracy of products; thus strong communications skills are required.