Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Jr. Digital Marketing Specialist in Irving, TX!
This position does not offer relocation, so only local candidates to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage online marketing campaigns (paid search) to drive profitable incremental revenue growth
• Oversee assigned campaign budget and provide recommendation for reallocation
• Optimize online marketing campaigns towards strategic goals through bid and targeting adjustments
• Periodically run analyses to optimize marketing campaigns, including day-parting, search query reports, ad extension analysis, positional analysis, profitability analysis
• Periodically analyze, report and optimize performance by campaign, state, device and product
• Collaborates with Digital Marketing team to develop and execute new online marketing campaigns including the following:
• Campaign structure
• Keyword generation
• Creative assets used (ad copy, banner, etc..), and ensuring proper tagging
• Design and execute analytically sound marketing tests (A/B or multivariate); drive click-through rate and conversion rate improvements across online marketing campaigns
• Assist online marketing team in management of marketing creatives through internal processes, including working cross-functionally with creative, marketing, testing, legal and compliance.
• Collaborate with other channel managers on ideation for new creatives
• Periodically conduct competitive analysis to be aware of industry landscape
• Periodically run Auction Insights in paid search to determine changes in the marketplace.
• Stay current with SEM and digital marketing trends, understand implications
• Bachelors’ degree in marketing or a quantitative field
• Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-3 years of digital marketing experience and must have working knowledge of paid search, paid social or display advertising
• 1+ years of experience with consumer web analytics
• Functional knowledge of website tagging and tracking best practices required
Skills and Knowledge
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords, BingAds and Yahoo Gemini required.
- Google Adwords Certified and Bing Ads Accredited Professional preferred.
- Experience using web analytics solutions like Omniture or Google Analytics preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be an advanced Microsoft Excel user with experience using pivot tables and complex formulas (sumifs, vlookup, etc.)
- Must be able to understand and optimize key marketing metrics.
- Excellent planning, organization and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Need to be able to collaborate across multiple levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills are required.