The Junior Digital Developer will be work closely with the Digital team (as well as Editorial and Design) to provide support for the production and distribution of marketing emails, updates to websites, development of interactive web-banners, advertisements and apps.
The Junior Digital Developer will be expected to build an strong understanding of the role that the Digital team plays within the sales and marketing process and bring innovation to the ways in which we support marketing campaigns to promote our financial products and related events, and webinars, through email marketing, web, and other digital properties.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Creation of, and modification to HTML emails for external distribution
· Optimize, own and manage the distribution of emails through Marketo marketing automation system
· Develop landing pages, microsites, web pages, forms, and websites using CSS HTML/HTML5
· Update web pages through Tridion content management system
· Development of interactive elements for our websites and for external adverstisements
Qualifications and General Skills Requirements include:
· Computer science or digital media degree
· Strong knowledge of CSS, HTML5
· Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Dreamweaver and Photoshop (knowledge of Flash is plus)
· Experience and/or deep understanding email and or marketing automation systems, Marketo preferred
· Experience and/or deep understanding of web content management systems, Tridion preferred
· Superior organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
· Ability to manage own time effectively.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to work across different group, personalities and experience levels
· Superior communication skills, including writing, editing, and verbal capabilities
· Pragmatic sense of business acumen, problem solving abilities, creativity, and sense of "getting things done"
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs