An international and well renowned agency in Melbourne, approx. 80 people strong, is looking for a creative and technically sound junior digital designer with a strong UX focus. Working on a large range of national and international blue chip clients, they have recently re-shaped their business to combine valuable and relevant insights derived from data with beautiful and clean creative aesthetics and design.
You will be designing for websites, microsites and other related web advertising collateral. You will have the opportunity to showcase your creative flair whilst having the opportunity to build your digital development skills. With a passion for all things digital from user research through to build & development you will be across the latest trends and technology and constantly be trying new things to push the boundaries with ‘out of the box’ ideas. You will also champion digital and UX within the business and help to educate the team on the possibilities and opportunities within it whilst working on projects.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- A strong background in digital design/graphic design primarily with proven experience working on websites and digital advertising
- A working knowledge of Front End Development would be advantageous though not essential
- The ability to work autonomously if required and art direct new projects
- A solid understanding of responsive and mobile first design
- The ability to design for interactive applications
- Proficiency in Adobe CS6 including Photoshop, Illustrator, (Flash is also highly desirable)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs