The client is a data storage company looking for a Jr. Digital Asset Manager to join their team ASAP for a 2-week contract covering for their current Digital Asset Manager onsite for 40 hrs/wk in Mountain View, CA.
**The position has a possibility to extend to 3 months
SCOPE OF WORK
Creating and maintaining a functional workflow within the creative teams organizational strategies, including media assets and information including (but not limited to) traffic management, managing job files (digital and analogue) and archiving digital files.
- Creating DAM system using G-drive for archiving (open to other platform suggestions)
- Managing digital library and archive solution
- Managing assets from internal creative and finished agency work
- Final job wrap up / production troubleshooting
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Excellent communication (written & verbal)
- Meticulously organized with digital files and spreadsheets
- Tagging (understanding how it works within a dam ecosystem)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast past environment
- General understanding of file types for graphics and video
- Project management systems like Wrike/Basecamp/Asana or similar (we use Wrike for day-2-day project workflow)
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Scrum/Agile methodologies
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated resume, hourly rate, and availability to interview/start!