The Jr. Digital Ad Trafficker will be a key member of the Digital Media Team and will work closely with the team and Client Ad Ops Team, to fulfill, support and manage digital advertising campaigns for a popular video streaming application.
• Traffic, QA and maintain digital advertising campaigns.
• Work closely with publishers/creative agencies (internal or external) to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Test ad creative media to ensure compliance with individual site specifications. Provide quality assurance on ad types such as GIF/JPEG, Flash, third-party served, rich media, etc.
• Provide support for reporting and analytics to media team as needed, and offer suggestions for campaign optimization.
• Owns area of expertise (Ad Servers, Technical Creative Functionality, HTML, etc.) and can confidently answer client/team questions.
• An associate's degree in marketing, business or media disciplines, or equivalent work experience.
• 1 year + experience in digital ad operations preferred.
• Experience with Google’s DoubleClick platform preferred.
• Working knowledge of HTML, rich media ad formats, vendor products, and agency reporting/analytics tools is a plus.
• Strong aptitude for identifying problems and areas of improvement.
• Excellent organization and project management skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to keep on task.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills and interpersonal communications abilities.
• Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
• Ability to be calm under pressure and stay solution focused.