Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Jr. Front-End Developer.
No relocation assistance is offered for this position, so only those candidates that are local to the Dallas/Fort Worth area and do not require sponsorship will be considered.
We are looking for an individual who is both proficient with front-end development and also has a great eye for design. The web developer will work in a team environment in the design and development of web projects. The ideal candidate will be just as comfortable taking an entire project from wireframe to design to development, on their own, as they are working with a team on just one part of the process.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker that is proficient in HTML/CSS and responsive web design. We’re looking for someone who is professional but enjoys working in a casual but fast paced environment. Organization and communication are a must.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Mastery of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Basic WordPress know-how (editing theme files)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Good understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Loves design just as much as code & vice versa
- Always learning latest technologies and new tools
- Understands how design and development are related to business goals
- Someone who is collaborative
- Someone who is comfortable managing multiple projects
- Can communicate ideas and concepts clearly
- Can create great work within time and budget constraints
- Can manage time effectively and is self motivated
- Understands how to delicately defend ideas while at the same time utilizing feedback to propel a concept further