Duties and Responsibilities:
· Follow industry best practices and company conventions to develop clear and concise product documentation as described above.
· Work closely with our design agency, and user experience teams to efficiently design, develop, and document features and functions for our various streaming products.
· Remain well-versed in UI standards, key-platform HIGs, and emerging trends both in the UI/UX world and the VD/VX world.
· Create, Crop, Re-Size, Re-Color, etc various assets and design comps for appropriate consumption by engineering / stakeholder teams.
· Document both UX&VX design experiences in a clear and detailed manner, both for engineering consumption as well as executive-level summaries.
· Provide status updates on project/design progress as required.
· Respond to engineering requests for clarification/alteration in a timely manner.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· 1-3 years experience within the UX/VX design industry
· Adobe graphic design suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, & InDesign
· Experience with responsively designed sites, and applications
· Ability to create visual design comps and UX wireframes.
· Technical writer skills preferred.
Requirements and General Skills:
· Good public speaking and presentation skills
· Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
· Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person
· Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
· Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
· Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to details
· Creative writing ability
· Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
· Adobe graphic design suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
· Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)