- This is a 3 month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have clean digital portfolio and either design schools, print experience, creative agency experience to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Media, Entertainment & Lifestyle Client is looking to add a Jr Designer to their project team.
If selected you would be a part of their in house agency team. This team produces advertising and marketing campaigns in print, digital, on-air and out of home for all of their media networks and corporate initiatives. If selected as Jr. Designer you would work on a variety of networks within our client's portfolio.
- Previous experience as advertising and marketing creative with strong conceptual and design skills
- Highly honed design skills with the ability to implement work in media including print, digital advertising and TV advertising
- Have solid experience creating work for print, out of home, on-line, on-air, viral and guerrilla executions from concept all the way to production
- Ability to present full 360 integrated campaigns that are strategic, innovative and net measurable results
- 1-3 years agency and/or television brand marketing experience.
- 360 degree creative experience including TV, print, and digital
- BFA college or design program
This position will require very hands-on design and collaboration with other team members.
- Execute and assist in overseeing advertising, marketing and general creative campaigns for various Media Networks
- Partner and collaborate with account services team to understand our client’s business and marketing needs
- Work to budgets and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong design skills – familiar with latest Adobe Creative Suite, good typography and solid page layout abilities, photoshop retouching
- Well-versed in digital design and advertising
- Some experience managing outside vendors (retouchers, artists, photographers, etc.)
- Ability to work within tight timelines and hit deadlines
- Seasoned at presenting to clients and ability to sell in ideas with passion
- Looking for clean portfolios and candidates from design schools, print experience, creative agency experience.